Congenital Uterine Anomalies
· Uterus didelphys- Complete duplication (two uterine horns, two cervices, two vaginas).
· Uterus bicornis bicollis- Complete division of uterus down to internal os (one vagina, two uterine bodies).
· Uterus biocrnis unicollis- Partial division of uterus (one vagina, one cervix, two uterine horns).
· Uterus unicornis unicollis with a rudimentary remant-
· Septate uterus- Partial or non resporption of the uterine septum.
· Uterus unicornis unicollis- Unilateral arrested development.
Back to Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology